Golden rules of Client relationship
When it comes to Client Relationships, there is an aggressive effort to keep the client satisfied.
Toiling attempts are made, errands ran and what not is done to create and maintain a certain standard in front of the client.
Down the line, these relationships may turn into huge business prospects if handled wisely.
- Be cautious on social media: In this era, social media has the competence to build or destroy. Anything and everything can be translated against the company. The organizations should be very careful about what they post when they post since EVERYONE can see it.
- Best of both worlds: NO! You cannot mix professional and personal worlds after an extent. Avoid inviting the client to your personal space. Meet outside and go back to your respective abodes. Don’t get drunk, since you don’t want your drunk stories to be discussed on the conference table.
- Occasions – Time and again, you might be invited to family functions. Try your best to show up. Don’t be the last one to reach or the first one to leave. Don’t pitch to any guests, instead, give them your business card.
- Politely decline: If you are being frequently invited, decline politely. Don’t make it sound like an excuse and be respectful.
- Mailing: Each and every mail must be prim and proper. Each communication should have clear specifications, to avoid bad taste in the future.
- Apologies in a row: If you make any mistakes, apologize and make it up for them. Rectifying is better than losing the client to your competitor. It will not be less than a nightmare.
Client can be your best (read beneficial) friend if handled smartly.